Bay Area Flood Service
Bay Area Flood Service is “Flood Service Now” and we’re always open to take your call 24/7 – 365 days a year. We are here to take your call and dispatch first responders to your location. The San Francisco Bay Area covers 9 counties with 111 cities and and were committed in helping you restore your property to its original condition or better.
Call with information on the services you require. Home or office restoration & renovation, commercial or residential even High Rise or Tower Floods, for water removal – extraction, flood & fire restoration, flood & sewage cleanup, humidifiers Available, Deodorizing, Consulting, ..the list goes on.
As you can imagine, Flood Service Now has seen many floods and fires strike over the years, catching property owners off guard and causing everything from small mop ups to residential or commercial soakers. We’ve also seen the stress it can cause to the property owners. One thing is for sure… you cannot predict a disaster! but… you can always count on us responding quickly and with a reliable cleanup crew.
- Water extraction
- Structural Drying
- Desiccant Drying
- Mold Mitigation
- Board Ups & Cover
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Sewage Backup Cleaning
- Sewage Decontamination
- Carpet Cleaning
- Leak Detection
- Hardwood Floor Restoration
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Sanitation & Deodorization
- Damage Assessment
- Contents Pack-out
- Complete Damage Repairs
- Flood Restoration
- Removal of Property
Bay Area Flood Service 24/7
Bay Area Flood Services – Flood Service Now – always stands ready to take your call because we’re always open ! So if you just experienced a flood or fire and need it cleaned up and quick, we dispatch our first responders who arrive at your location within the hour. Upon their arrival, immediate damage assessment and a no obligation estimate is drawn up.
Water extraction is usually the first immediate service provided, which reduces further damage to your property. Sewage affected property and damaged items are either cleaned and/or removed if needed, following is the structural drying.
Other restoration work may be needed and further assessments of the damage are done usually within the 3 to 5 day structural drying period. Work could include services such as mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction for full restoration if warranted; restoring your home or business back to its original condition.
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction, fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew.
Water damage issues require help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as: water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like. Water removal and structure drying is needed initially and right away.
- A building can take weeks to dry out.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by freshwater.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Drying and Humidification of Flooded Areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Water Damage Repair
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing